Let Customers Reach You With Click To Call
Click to call is one of the latest VoIP application that allows you to make or schedule a free call-back. It is also known as call me now, request a call, web call back, click to talk and schedule a call. Note that it is not same as toll free numbers or service.
The whole process is done using a widget or button embedded on a website. The button can be placed on:
- email links or attachments
How Click To Call Works
For website owners / service providers....
You get to chose a widget or text to place on your site and set it up with your call center....
- embed the code on your web site and place it where your site visitors can easily see it
- visitors click on the widget and enters a telephone number
- your provider's server calls your visitor
- your visitor answers then the server dials your call center's phone number
- the server connects you and your visitor - that will be time to assist and answer your prospect's question
Courtesy of IBN Tech LTD.
For customers/ website visitors...
- visitor clicks on the "call me now" button
- select where you'd like to get the ring - on your PC/Laptop or to your regular phone number
- wait for the provider's server to call your number or computer
- answer the call and listen to IVR (Interactive Voice Response) message (e.g please hold on)
- provider's server dials the call-center of the company or web site owner
- server connects you both - once the call is established time to talk for free
Advantages of Click2Call for site owners
- easy use & embed on your site
- lead your competitors with latest technology
- you chose between widgets, hyper-link & attachment through email
- let your prospects know when you are on-line or off-line
- easy to use and free of charge
- better than toll free number (no long hold time)
- time saver - ask and be sure before you buy or sign-up
- convenience - initiate and receive the call back wherever you wish - PC, laptop, fixed or mobile phone
Disadvantages for visitors
- "off-line message" this is not good when your call is urgent and have a question or would like to buy the product/service ASAP. Usually you get a message that look like the above image
For a list of companies that offer the above service visit Click to call providers.
Click to Call
Comment & Providers Review
Use the form below to comment, refer & review click to call providers...
You may be interested in the following related topics:
PC to PC call
Pc to Phone Calls
Click to Call